I agree with the terms and conditions to access Redcard, so I can manage my account with the IWW and use the functions available to users. I shall use Redcard truthfully as myself, and shall not attempt to use other users' accounts, or to misrepresent myself as another user.
I understand that The IWW will not share any of my personal information with 3rd parties outside of the IWW without my permission. I understand that any information I post is at my own risk, and I will take caution to not post content which may place others privacy or safety at risk. Redcard is only to be used for furthering the cause of the working class and the IWW.
Redcard Guidelines and Agreement:
1) No discriminatory comments, threats, or personal attacks, especially on the basis of creed, social background, identity, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, age, disability or mental health will be tolerated.
2) No malicious scripts or malicious links exploiting cross-site scripting or linking to viruses, malware etc.
3) Complaints regarding violations of these rules shall be lodged via the union's mediation or formal complaints process as outline in the IWW’s General Constitution and Bylaws.
4) Posts should be polite and comradely. Foul language, insults, and aggressive behavior will not be tolerated.
5) Others personal information on Redcard may not be shared with third parties without that person’s explicit permission.
6) Content should strive to be non-sectarian, and avoid proselytizing for 3rd party organizations.
7) Users will not post content that discourages members' participation in the union with no reasonable justification or evidence, including content that may spread unwarranted fears and worries with no reasonable justification or evidence.
8) No content shall be shared with 3rd parties, management, or in such a manner that it may harm union business, organizing or campaigns.
9) Submitted content must be on-topic and make a substantive contribution to the discussion.
10) Matters not clearly related to union business or concerns should not be posted.
11) Unsubscription requests can be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org.
12) The IWW retains the right to update and modify these rules. Questions, comments, or suggestions can be sent to email@example.com